LAST DAY OPEN WILL BE DECEMBER 11TH 2020
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING 2020 TREE SEASON 🙂
Please bring cash in exact change! We are not equipped for Debit/Credit transactions.
6 Feet & Under
7 Feet & Under
8 Feet & Under
9 Feet & Under
10 Feet & Under
11 Feet & Under
12 Feet & Under
We offer pre-cut trees in the barn for +$10 on the price above.
FIELDS FULL OF FIR, PINE, AND SPRUCE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When are you open?
Weekdays: Starting Dec 1, 2020, last day Dec 11, 2020 (NOTE: we are not open on Mondays)
Do you provide tools?
Do you have washrooms?
Do I have to cut my own tree?
Do I need to book an appointment?
Do you have any extra large trees?
Do you sell any tiny trees?
Can I bring my dog(s)?
Your trees are gorgeous and I would love to post them to social media. What are your handles/tags?
Our social media details are below.
Hashtags: #CormackTrees #CormacksTrees #CormackTreeFarm #CormacksChristmasTreeFarm
Facebook: Cormacks Christmas Tree Farm
What payment do you accept?
What kind of trees do you have?
Do you have a bonfire?
Do you provide bailing?
Where is the closest ATM?
Do you offer wagon rides?
Do you do contact tracing?
Do I have to wear a mask?
Cut your own tree from over 10 fields of Pine, Fir, and Spruce trees, or select one of our pre-cuts from the barn!
Changes Due To COVID
Thank you for joining us this year. Please help us in preventing the spread.
– Please stay 2m apart when possible.
– When inside the barn, please wear a face covering, and limit the amount of people inside.
– Please follow the directions and signs to ensure adequate social distancing.
– There will be no hot chocolate, pony play or cooking on the bonfire this year.
– If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
– Please bring exact cash for the tree size you want.