Days open this week Wed Dec 1st, Thurs Dec 2nd, Fri Dec 3rd (12-4pm)
Please read all of our FAQ at the bottom of the page as we are out working in the fields and rarely
answer calls or emails.
Please bring cash in exact change! We are not equipped for Debit/Credit transactions.
6 Feet & Under
7 Feet & Under
8 Feet & Under
9 Feet & Under
10 Feet & Under
11 Feet & Under
12 Feet & Under
We offer pre-cut trees as well for +$10 on the price above.
FIELDS FULL OF FIR, PINE, AND SPRUCE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When are you open?
We will be open weekends from 9-4pm
Weekdays: Wednesday-Friday 12-4
Do you provide tools?
Do you have washrooms?
Do I have to cut my own tree?
Do I need to book an appointment?
Do you have any extra large trees?
Do you sell any tiny trees?
Can I bring my dog(s)?
Your trees are gorgeous and I would love to post them to social media. What are your handles/tags?
Our social media details are below.
Hashtags: #CormackTrees #CormacksTrees #CormackTreeFarm #CormacksChristmasTreeFarm
Facebook: Cormacks Christmas Tree Farm
What payment do you accept?
What kind of trees do you have?
Do you have a bonfire?
Do you provide bailing?
Where is the closest ATM?
Do you offer wagon rides?
Do you do contact tracing?
Do I have to wear a mask?
Cut your own tree from over 10 fields of Pine, Fir, and Spruce trees, or select one of our pre-cuts from the barn!
Changes Due To COVID
Thank you for joining us this year. Please help us in preventing the spread.
– Please stay 2m apart when possible.
– When inside the barn, please wear a face covering, and limit the amount of people inside.
– Please follow the directions and signs to ensure adequate social distancing.
– There will be no hot chocolate, pony play or cooking on the bonfire this year.
– If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
– Please bring exact cash for the tree size you want.