WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPENING NOVEMBER 28, 2020
Mark Your Calendars and Get Ready To Pick Out A Gorgeous Tree For Your Home!
Please bring cash in exact change! We are not equipped for Debit/Credit transactions.
6 Feet & Under
7 Feet & Under
8 Feet & Under
9 Feet & Under
10 Feet & Under
11 Feet & Under
12 Feet & Under
We cut the large field trees and put them in the barn for you so you don’t need to carry them back. We have up to 12 foot trees pre cut and 9 foot trees in the fields.
FIELDS FULL OF FIR, PINE, AND SPRUCE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When are you open?
Weekdays: Starting December 1st, 2020
Weekends: November 28/29, December 5/6, December 12/13
Note: Our busiest time is December 5/6 Weekend, if you are trying to avoid crowding, we suggest you come during the week or one of the weekends.
Do you provide tools?
Do you have washrooms?
Do I have to cut my own tree?
Do I need to book an appointment?
What payment do you accept?
What kind of trees do you have?
Do you offer wagon rides?
Do you have a bonfire?
There will be no bonfire this year.
Do you do contact tracing?
Yes we do, please fill in the form prior to your visit in case you don’t get signal up at the farm.
Cut your own tree from over 10 fields of Pine, Fir, and Spruce trees, or select one of our pre-cuts from the barn!
Changes Due To COVID
Thank you for joining us this year. Please help us in preventing the spread.
– Please stay 2m apart when possible.
– When inside the barn, please wear a face covering, and limit the amount of people inside.
– Please follow the directions and signs to ensure adequate social distancing.
– There will be no hot chocolate, pony play or cooking on the bonfire this year.
– If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
– Please bring exact cash for the tree size you want.