LAST DAY OPEN WILL BE DECEMBER 11TH 2020
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING 2020 TREE SEASON 🙂
Please bring cash in exact change! We are not equipped for Debit/Credit transactions.
6 Feet & Under
7 Feet & Under
8 Feet & Under
9 Feet & Under
10 Feet & Under
11 Feet & Under
12 Feet & Under
We offer pre-cut trees in the barn for +$10 on the price above.
FIELDS FULL OF FIR, PINE, AND SPRUCE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When are you open?
We are open Weekdays from 12PM to 4PM, and Weekends 9AM to 4PM.
Weekdays: Starting Dec 1, 2020, last day Dec 11, 2020 (NOTE: we are not open on Mondays)
Do you provide tools?
Do you have washrooms?
Do I have to cut my own tree?
Do I need to book an appointment?
Do you have any extra large trees?
Do you sell any tiny trees?
Can I bring my dog(s)?
Your trees are gorgeous and I would love to post them to social media. What are your handles/tags?
Our social media details are below.
Hashtags: #CormackTrees #CormacksTrees #CormackTreeFarm #CormacksChristmasTreeFarm
Facebook: Cormacks Christmas Tree Farm
What payment do you accept?
What kind of trees do you have?
Do you have a bonfire?
Do you provide bailing?
Where is the closest ATM?
Do you offer wagon rides?
Do you do contact tracing?
Do I have to wear a mask?
Cut your own tree from over 10 fields of Pine, Fir, and Spruce trees, or select one of our pre-cuts from the barn!
Changes Due To COVID
Thank you for joining us this year. Please help us in preventing the spread.
– Please stay 2m apart when possible.
– When inside the barn, please wear a face covering, and limit the amount of people inside.
– Please follow the directions and signs to ensure adequate social distancing.
– There will be no hot chocolate, pony play or cooking on the bonfire this year.
– If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
– Please bring exact cash for the tree size you want.